Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Joe Extrovert

This little guy does not have a shy bone in his body.  He was fully prepared to be the center of attention on Saturday night when his grandparents were over to celebrate Ryan's birthday.  You should see the dance moves...lots of spins and he definitely has rhythm.

Here are a few of the funny things he's saying these days:
  • After Marcel had sneezed several times.  Collin:  "Marcel, do you have allergies?"  Marcel:   "Yes, Call-yin...I think I do.  I've been having lots of bless youing days." 
  • Marcel:  "Mommy, can I go outside and ride my bike with Callum?"  Me:  "No Marcel, it's raining."  Marcel:  "It's raining men, hallelujah, it's raining men, hallelujah" I think maybe they've been playing Wii Just Dance II a little too often...
  • Randomly (to prove he has all brothers) "Mommy, I can't figure out how to do that fart armpit thing...."
Keeps us smiling for sure!

Now...onto a very quick card for this week's Wee Memories Challenge. I have a whole bunch of SRM Stickers...perfect for the challenge!

10 comments:

Jen W. said...

I got a big grin on my face as soon as I saw that picture. Hilarious! I think we need to revive that show... "Kids Say the Darndest Things". Marcel would be a hit!

Gorgeous card. I love that ledger paper with the tiny flowers and, as always, your bows are gorgeous. :)

Jay Gee said...

I miss the funny things kids say... teenage boys are very uncommunicative! Your card is so pretty Lynn - such soft sweet colours :)

Barb said...

I'm giggling! He is so cute, Lynn! It's so good that you're writing down the things he says. It'll be fun for him to look back on. Love your card today! All that pink is so yummy and look at that perfect bow!

Unknown said...

Totally perfect for the challenge! Perfect thank-you card, love the patterns you chose, and the bow is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories this week!

Maureen said...

hola!! Now that is a girlie, girlie card coming from a house of boys!! LOL Love that fabulous ribbon :) Marcel is too funny...it's so wonderful you are writing down all these things...I have a few of Jake, but just pondered in my heart...I should write them down so I will always remember, even when I can't! MORE rain and it's 7 degrees Celsius out :(

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I love the completely honest, funny things kids say. Too cute! Love your card, as always, Lynn. :)

Laurel Beard said...

So cute! I love this. And I am jealous of your bow! I can't tie a bow to save my life! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories!!!

Karen B. said...

So pretty! I love the look of these stickers on patterned paper.

Emily Leiphart said...

LOL, Marcel is so cute and your stories of him make me laugh! I have so many Damian stories, I'd never be able to get them all down on paper. I love your pretty pink card!

Lea L. said...

Love the clean design and pretty colors of this!! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!