Thursday, May 12, 2011

For Sandie

Hello there I'm reposting this card (due to the Blogger problems) for the Embellish Challenge.  This card is for my cousin Sandie.  She has just started card making so for her birthday I put together a box of card making goodies and my mum paid to ship a very heavy box across the pond.  I love that Sandie has taken up card making and like me she thoroughly enjoys it!  Since Sandie lives in England and I live in Ohio, we're miles apart but I love that we chat more often due to our shared hobby.  We're saving to go to England next summer and I can't wait to see her in person!


9 comments:

Judy said...

Lynn this is so pretty. It sounds so fun that you and your cousin share the same hobby. I hope you have a great day.
Judy

Amy Kolling said...

This is beautiful! I'm sure your cousin loved this card along with that box of goodies! Happy Mail! :) I just love those Verve flowers!

Maureen said...

eek! serene! I'm typing too fast!! LOL ;)

Maureen said...

Hmmm...so you even enable overseas now!! lol What a gorgeous, soft and sernee card! I love how you added the 'cousin' to the sentiment...isn't that set great? And the flowers and dies? I'm still so in love with that release :) It's so fun to share this hobby/passion/addiction with others!!

Ida said...

What a pretty card, so soft and dainty. (Great Colors). How fun that your cousin is getting into card making. Does she have a blog yet? It would be fun to see her artwork too.

Cristina said...

Gorgeous, Lynn. Love how the chevron doesn't stretch all the way across the card front. So hip.

Diane Jaquay said...

This is really pretty, love the combination of colors, and the chevron stripe with those flowers!

Jen W. said...

Love the soft colours on this card and I see you're having fun with your new PTI goodies!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

I love the use of white on this card! Thanks so much for joining Embellishes Square Color Trends Challenge.