Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Live Laugh Love

Good morning...another quick post this morning!  It's been busy at work this week and I am dragging a bit!  Taking tomorrow off to go shopping with my college roommates.  Can't wait to see the three of them...and have a day off too!

This week's Wee Memories Challenge was up to us on what we wanted to do!  I decided to make a monochromatic card.  Hope you have a fabulous Wednesday!

Reminder too:  few more days for my giveaway here.
Ingredients:  Bazill White Paper; Stampin' Up Crumb Cake Paper/Ink; PTI Twine and Embellishment Stamps

4 comments:

Jen said...

Love it! The sentiment says it all and doesn't need to be overly gussied up. Love the homespun feel.

Karen B. said...

Wow, what a statement to make with monochromatic colors! The design is wonderful and the sentiment steals my heart.

Tigriswillreign said...

I love the simplicity!

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE the stitching! Have fun with your friends and shopping!!!