Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lucy's Digital Challenge

Lucy's current challenge is to use digital stamps.  I had been looking at Kathy Martin's Digital Doodles since I made this card...so I bought another one for Lucy's current challenge.  Good excuse, right?  I printed the digital design out on white and had a little fun coloring.  Still not comfortable enough with coloring to plunge into Copic markers...

Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday...Pat is golfing this morning and then we're off to the baseball fields for Ryan's game.

Ingredients:  SU DSP, Tempting Turquoise and Pretty in Pink Paper; Kathy Martin's Digital Doodles and PTI Everyday Button Bits Stamps; SU Pretty in Pink Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals and Markers

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

:) Fantastic! Love the subtle clouds on your paper! Your Copic work is great. I'm walking in your shoes with them. Not easy are they. Just Friday evening I found some helpful toutorials on You Tube. Really helped me learn some great tips about shading and all. :) Would love to post this on my blog! :)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Very cool, like how the pink and the blue work well together.

Lucy Abrams said...

Fab card - lovely colours. So sweet. Thanks for entering my challenge. :)