Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Sunday!

I ran my first half marathon today...so excited a)  that I did it and b)  that it's done!  I ran for Ryan's classmate, Jake, who is battling neuroblastoma.  He is an amazing young man and an inspiration to us all!  I can't wait to show you the pictures from the pre-race pasta dinner and the actual race!

Now...on to a fun little layout inspired by Keesh's inspiration challenge.  Isn't my niece, Olivia, beautiful on her First Holy Communion?  Also, check out Jonathon trying to make sure that he's taller than Olivia!


Ingredients:  My Mind's Eye Scrapbooking Pack, SU Regal Rose Paper

2 comments:

Chantelle said...

A great scrapbook LO Lynn, the flowers are beautiful. Well done with the challenge.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO Lynn! Nearly as gorgeous as the subjects! Thanks for playing at Inkspirations!
kirsty