Sunday, May 30, 2010

Finishing Up....

...I've finished up the birthday cards for my neighbor's mom.  So, I'll have a few more birthday cards to share over the next few days

The first is following Keesh's Inkspiration Challenge sketch...I love the paper on this card...visualizing lots of fun teacher cards with the notebook paper! 
Ingredients: Basic Grey White Paper Pack and Eskimo Kisses Paper Pack; PTI Damask Designs; SU Pretty in Pink and Basic Black Ink and Sand Paper; Making Memories Buttons

This card doesn't follow any particular challenge...but I love the simplicity.  I went to Jennifer McGuire's class a few weeks ago...and she has me addicted to the Hero Arts floral stamps and adding pearls/gems to my cards! 
Ingredients:  Ranger Broken China Distress Ink; Hero Arts Stamps; PTI Anniversary Set and DSP; Kaiser Kraft Pearls; SU Sand Paper

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Beautiful cards.
Rach:)

Unknown said...

Lovely cards, and am loving your notebook paper.

Emma said...

Wow Lynn these are so beautiful - love the fresh colours and as you say that note paper looks amazing :D

Kathy Martin said...

GREAT cards! Love the simple, clean, fresh designs! :)

Ida said...

These are both lovely cards. I also like the "notebook" paper on the first card and what a lovely floral image on the second card.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet indeed! Loving the notebook paper.
Kirsty

Makeesha Byl said...

oooooh I love the paper on this one too! Just fabulous Lynn, and a perfectly gorgeous birthday card! Thanks so much for playing, Love Keesh x