Saturday, February 6, 2010

Love You

We've got several inches of snow on the ground today!  Before we head out to play, I thought I'd share a quick card.  I went to Jana's class on Thursday and learned more about embossing, so I had to give it a try.  I first stamped polka dots and then used Versamark for the leaf.  After embossing the leaf, I used distress ink to create the brown water color effect.  First try...I'll be trying this some more!  I also made another ribbon flower.

Thanks to Mojo Monday for the sketch inspiration.

We're off to go try to build a snowman.  Marcel proclaimed that he gets to do the arms...and Collins "gets to do the balls."  We all had a little giggle over that one...hopefully the snow is the snowman building kind!



Ingredients:  Polka Dot Backgrounds, Turning a New Leaf and Daily Design Sentiments PTI Stamps; Tim Holtz Distressed Inks; Cosmo Cricket Paper, Kraft and Real Red SU Paper and Ink

1 comment:

Carol<>< said...

very pretty, love the flower!
great colors,
Carol<><