Sunday, February 14, 2010

Courage

We're having a lazy day as we are fighting colds...we had to skip Ryan's game last night and maybe skipping his game today.  Can't say any of us are complaining as we're enjoying sitting around watching the Olympics!  Amazing athletes!

My card today has a beautiful sentiment about Courage.  It would be so fitting for someone who is ill or has a family member who is ill.  My friend, Chrissy, picked it out when we were out at a stamping class...and I grabbed one too.  I love the sentiment.  Thanks Chrissy1

Thanks to Keesh for the color inspiration!

Ingredients:  SU Paper Very Vanilla, Brocade Blue, Ruby Red, Mellow Moss; SU Brocade Blue Ink; SU Very Vanilla Ribbon, PTI Turning a New Leaf Stamp and clear embossing powder, Courage Stamp Art Impressions, Kaiser Crafts Pearl Gems

5 comments:

Krista said...

Very pretty card Lynn !!

Cindy Major said...

Great use of the color combo! I like your design!

Unknown said...

A lovely card and that bow is just gorgeous well done!

Lee said...

I love your simple but striking layout. The gorgeous bow and the rounded corner are my favourite parts!

Tui Nathan said...

Simply stunning ... great use of colours .... love it!!!