Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Great Craft Room Clean Up

My title today has nothing to do with my cards...I think today is the day I'm going to purge some supplies I don't use often from my scrapbook room.  We only have one basketball game this morning versus the normal two....so we'll pretty much have a free day until we head out to a baseball fundraiser tonight.  I'll have to balance Collin coming in the room a lot as I purge...but I know I'll feel better when I'm done!  I'm sure I'll also find some things I haven't used in a while too!

On to my cards...I have two cards to share today both with a male theme!  I need to keep building my male stash since I'm surrounded by boys!

First for the Mojo Monday sketch...


Have a great Saturday!
Ingredients:  Mojo Monday Card:  Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend paper, SU Paper, and PTI Signature Greetings;  Mercy's card:  PTI Turning a New Leaf Card and SU Paper, PTI Through the Trees Stamps

1 comment:

  1. these are fabulous, lynn...wanna come clean my room, too? LOL!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge for last week...you did a beautiful job! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete