Thursday, June 24, 2021

Time Out: Thank You For Being So Amazing and My Last Post


Hello there. I love a good photo inspired by bright colors and rainbows...and of course I love stripes. More stamps from my fabulous friend, Erin Lee.  I'm obviously doing this for our reminder post over over at Time Out.  

I also wanted to let you know that this will be my last post on Time Out as well as here on the blog. Life is very good right now.  Yet there are constraints on my time...and I've decided that while crafting will continue to be at the top of my hobby list I will no longer be blogging.  I am FOREVER grateful to my cousin, Sandie, for starting the Time Out Challenge. She and Nonni were amazing for their vision and I have been so inspired and thankful to be a part of it for over seven years!  For those of you who are interested you can find my new side business account at lynn.mangan on Instagram or www.lynnmangan.com.  I look forward to continuing to be inspired by all of you!

How are you inspired? Be sure to pop on over to Time Out and play along with our fabulous design team.



 

4 comments:

sandie said...

Fab card Lynn and thanks for your kind words and thanks for for all the inspiration you have given us all over the last 7 years plus all your enthusiasm and support-love you coz xx And good luck in your new adventure, I am sure it will flourish xx

Bobby said...

So sorry to see you leave, Lynn. Change is sometimes necessary and as long as you fulfill your passions and have fun along the way it's all good. I will miss hearing about the boys but at their age they are probably glad you won't be putting them in the spotlight. ;)

Jen W. said...

The end of an era! You were my very first blog friend, Lynn, and I don't think you know how much I appreciated your kindness and encouragement when I started out. It meant the world to me. I've loved watching your card making style evolve and also watching your boys grow up - what a wonderful family you have. Thank you for everything and I know that your new side business will continue to grow as people discover you and your talent. Big huge hugs to you, my friend, and hopefully we'll meet in Bermuda one day!

Nonni said...

Thank you Lynn for all the years we have spent crafting together at Time Out! It's been great belonging to the same team with you. I look forward seeing glimpses of your life in IG in the future. All the best for you in the new adventures in your life! xxx Nonni