Thursday, April 1, 2021

Time Out: May Your Heart Be Kind

 


It's time for another challenge over at Time Out!  Spring has arrived and I love the quote we have to inspire all of you!  Kindness and spring...too of my favorite things. My friend, Jill Hawkins, recently posted a card with yellow and gray together and that also was my inspiration for today's card.

I'd love to see how you are inspired. Our fabulous sponsor is Altenew and our guest designer is: Helen.  We'd love for you to come play along with us!  Pop on over to Time Out!


3 comments:

sandie said...

This is a fab quote and I do love the grey and yellow together-I like the soft grey you have, mine is a dark grey nit so pretty with yellow. I like the design with how you placed the paper and the frame x

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

What a wonderful sentiment ... framed is cheerful yellow! Lovely.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Love your color choice, and that sentiment is beautiful.