Saturday, October 15, 2016

Curtain Call: Glittery Gourds

  

Hello!  It's time for a new challenge at Curtain Call: Glittery Gourds.  I always have to remind myself to get out my gold embossing powder and gold paper so this was the perfect challenge to get me moving.  I embossed these Verve pumpkins and emboss them with gold embossing powder before adding a touch of water color. I love this card in person, but not so much in the photo!  Does that every happen to you? :)



Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Karen B. said...

So soft and delicate!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful, Lynn!

Lisa Elton said...

Darling fall card Lynn!

Marisa said...

Love your Verve pumpkin trio :)

Bobby said...

If it's better in person then it must me out of this world, Lynn, because it sure looks fantastic to me on screen.

sandie said...

I am like you, forget to emboss as much as I would like to (but it does take extra time!!) love the soft watercolours. And yes, it happens to me so much. I am just nit so good at taking photos. Hope you had a fun weekend x

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your glittery Gourds Lynn! Love to emboss these days.