We're back with another challenge at Time Out. Therese Calvrid is this week's CASE designer. Her blog is Lost in Paper and check out her gorgeous card below. I mimicked her card pretty closely. Instead of water color stripes, I used vellum stripes. I love her gorgeous Altenew flowers. For my card I used MFT Fall Florals and a Simon Says sentiment.
- A6 topfold landscape (finished size 10.5cm X 15cm)
- Cut another piece of cardstock to the same size and add wide watercolour stripes added with Altenew Peach Perfect (diluted with water and painted).
- Die cut a dot edge on the vellum with Paper Smooches – Dots & Dashes wise die. And adhere this on an angle and behind the top of the panel and fold over the front of the card. Cut off the excess edges on each side. (I added some tape behind where the flowers were going to be). Adhere this panel to card front with atg.
- White emboss the sentiment from Altenew’s Magnolias for Her.
- Stamp X 2 flowers and X 3 leaves from Altenews Beautiful Day (inks – MFT Hybrid Steel Gray / Sour Apple – Dye inks Limelight / Coral Crush / Peach Bellini) Die cut these and use double sided tape to add them to the card front. Pop up the top flower only with foam tape.