Thursday, January 28, 2016

Time Out: Grateful for You



It's the second week of our challenge over at Time Out.  I'm still oohing and aahing over Marika's card.  Last week I went much subtler with my colors. This week...the card colors pack a punch.  Love the layout of Marika's card so I think you can see how I was inspired again! I had fun playing with my water colors and die cuts for this card.

Be sure to pop on over to the Time Out blog to take a closer look at Marika's card as well as the design team cards. We'd love for you to play along with us!


13 comments:

sandie said...

Fabulous vibrant colours and wow to the water colouring x

Anita in France said...

Fabulously zesty and zingy, Lynn ... so very pretty! Hugs, Anita :)

Karen B. said...

Ooh what a stunning card! Love hiw those bold flowers.rest on a soft bed of watercolor.

~amy~ said...

LOVE this...the colors are delish!

Marisa said...

I think you have spring on the mind, Lynn, with these fabulous, bright colours making multiple appearances lately ;) No problem by me as I can't wait for my tulips to come up!! Lovely touch of watercolouring.

Darnell said...

I love both the subtle and the vibrant versions, Lynn! You did a wonderful job watercoloring with these bright colors!! Hugs, Darnell

Maureen said...

so pretty…I love die cutting from water coloured paper. You never know what you'll end up with! ox

Joyce said...

Very fun in those bright and happy colors.

Lisa Kind said...

This is so lovely Lynn! I love the bright and cheery colors!

Jen W. said...

I love the pink and yellow - they really do pop! Bright and happy!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE he bright colors and your watercolor background!

Jill V said...

Gorgeous bright and sunshine-y colours - I love them! Fabulous CASE of Marika's card! Jill

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful watercolour wash with your pretty flowers!