- He has past his older brother in height...and he is oh so close to passing Pat!
- He has found a love for building computers and computer programming. At the beginning of the year, he decided to build his first computer. He is addicted! He's built a computer and is continually taking it apart, buying different parts and building an even better one. In school, he is taking his first programming class and loves that too. I love seeing his eyes light up when he researches new parts for his computer or talks about what he is programming. He's also involved in a program at school related to programming.
- He has become involved with our church youth group.
- He has a heart that is a mile wild.
- He is extremely helpful in the morning making lunch for all of his brothers.
- He's learned to play base guitar and we can often hear him both playing and singing along in his room.
I love what a wonderful young man he is. His smile and laugh light up the room. Happy birthday my beautiful brown eyed boy.