Happy, happy Thursday! It's time for another Fusion challenge. I loved seeing all the gorgeous fall inspiration from our last challenge. This time I played along with the picture inspiration. I used my Verve set for this card stamping a variety of sizes of poppies and coloring them with my Zig markers. I rarely make a card without a sentiment on the front, but decided to put the sentiment inside. This card went to a co-worker who is moving to Columbus. I'd love to have you play along with us!
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.
Here are some fabulous cards by our design team showing you how it works!