Hello there! I'm happy to be playing along in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop today. Most of you know I'm a Diet Coke lover not a coffee lover, but how fun is it to use your coffee stamps! Many thanks to the fabulous Amy Tsuruta who is the amazing organizer of today's event! Be sure to pop on over to her blog if you'd like to play along with the blog hop too. I made two cards for today's event. One with a more homey Christmas look and the other with a summery feel. Can never have too many!
There is an amazing set up sponsors for the hop too! Be sure to hop on over and check them out as well.
- 17 Turtles http://bit.ly/1AJhce6
- Add A Little Dazzle http://bit.ly/1vvJe7S
- a●muse studio/Chris Franco http://bit.ly/1seiRmW
- Butterfly Reflections Ink http://bit.ly/1rWjgQu
- Create a Smile http://bit.ly/12sH2YB
- Kraftin' Kimmie http://bit.ly/1G6N7sb
- Kreative Kymona http://bit.ly/1yYCjZU
- Latina Crafter http://bit.ly/1w2AlJT
- Neat & Tangled http://bit.ly/1Afk1Uf
- Newton's Nook http://bit.ly/1s3Uii7
- Poppystamps http://bit.ly/12t4hAV
- Reverse Confetti http://bit.ly/1tJwsTE
- STAMPlorations http://bit.ly/1ywKBcn
- Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps http://bit.ly/1z9G0gn
- The Alley Way Stamps http://bit.ly/1yt0Jru
- The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store http://bit.ly/1wUxwdu
- Two Paper Divas http://bit.ly/1ysa3vQ
- Verve Stamps http://bit.ly/15UDYGe
- Whole Wild World http://etsy.me/1tLZeC7
- Your Next Stamp http://bit.ly/1ysDWw4
Happy hopping my friends! I'm looking forward to checking out all the inspiration on the blog hop.