Monday, October 6, 2014

You are in our thoughts and prayers.



Happy Monday.  Typing this up on Sunday night right before I hit the pillow!  We've had a super busy weekend with birthday parties, a 5k run on Saturday and a wedding. So...I'm back to work but really ready for the weekend again.  I had a few minutes Sunday afternoon to make a co-worker who lost his father a sympathy card. Unfortunately, I never seem to have enough sympathy cards in my stash.  

My card layout was inspired by the gorgeous MUSE inspiration card below. I hope you have a great start to your week.

16 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Lynn, just perfect for your co-worker-have a good day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vellum & sympathy just go together~ Thanks for joining in at Muse~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy weekend! Gorgeous card, love those blooms Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful sympathy card Lynn! Your weekend sounds like it was a whirlwind of activities! I hope the run went well. You are right, sadly never enough sympathy cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you're making me feel lazy and I did a wedding, farmers market, art tour (with too many photos for a blog post), hosted my overseas houseguest who arrived 4 days earlier then we thought (our bad) and went to work.

    Fabulous card, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful sympathy card Lynn. The vellum is so pretty with those lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great sympathy card...soft and pretty with the vellum overlay with the sentiment. I am sure this will be very comforting to your co-worker.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely and bright, love the cardstock color and vellum!! Thanks so much for joining MUSE!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you squeaked in! This is so pretty Lynn! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful, Lynn. Vellum is perfect for this card and I love the pale green with the coral too, great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful sympathy card, Lynn. I love the font on that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adore that vellum sentiment panel. Lovely card sure to be appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the vellum sentiment against the Gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful sympathy card. The vellum adds such a soft touch.

    ReplyDelete