Happy Friday! As this post goes live, I'm in the sky heading to NYC with my mum to visit Madeleine! Looking forward to a fun weekend away. 'm here to pop in with the latest inspiration for this week's FUSION Challenge. The last couple of challenges I've gone with the inspiration photo so I decided it was time to take on the sketch! I'll be honest and say that circle cards intimidate me...so I took a little liberty with the circle image and made it smaller sketch pallet on a traditional sized card. I think I could have added a third circle, but I got a bit lazy as I already had these die cut and stamped!
How about you? Inspiration photo or sketch?
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Experiment Page before playing along.
Be sure to check out my Fusion teammates amazing creations:
Ingredients: Verve Build a Poppy and Poppy Birthday