Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Good Friday!

Good morning!  We're off to the zoo this morning.  Meeting up with our cousins to enjoy a beautiful day outside.  It is absolutely gorgeous.  Perfect weather for Easter weekend.

My cards today are inspired by Lucy's challenge.  This picture reminds me of my bridesmaid dresses and bouqets too!  Love the look of an English garden.

My first card using PTI's Damask Designs for the background and sentiment.  I love the soft look of the SU Blush Blossom ink on the white to create the patterned paper.



The second card was inspired by Maile Belles' card here.  I used some new dies to cut out the flowers and then added Basic Grey Green at Home paper as the background.  The white embossed layer is popped up to give some extra dimension.

Hope everyone is having a beautiful weekend!

Ingredients:  SU Blush Blossom, Whisper White Paper; Basic Grey Green at Home Paper; PTI Beautiful Blossom dies, buttons, twine, Damask Design and Beyond Basic Borders Stamps, SU Leaf Die and Certainly Celery Paper

3 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

Both cards are pretty but the first car is my FAV! I am a sucker for damask and your flower is so FAB!

Unknown said...

Wonderful the cards!! They have very beautiful colours!
Teri

Lucy Abrams said...

Gorgeous - love them both. Yummy colours and designs.