Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy 2010!  I hope everyone had a very happy new year!  We have had a very lazy couple of days.  We stayed in last night and had family game night (Yahtzee, Bop It, Guitar Hero, Blokus and a few more!).  I barely made it to midnight...and was in bed by 12:05!

Any resolutions for 2010?  I'm not a too much of a resolution person but have set one personal goal.  I'm going to run a half marathon in May this year at Cincinnati's Flying Pig Marathon.  I've recruited my neighbor Katie who ran the marathon relay with me last year.  We've been running together for a little over a year and neither of us has ever run a race more than a 10K.  So we're going to go for it...here's hoping our minds and bodies are ready for the goal!

I haven't been in my craft room much this week....but spent too many hours today updating my blog header, etc.  Let me know what you think!

Wishing everyone a very happy and healthy 2010!

No comments: