Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Brothers...

I am not normally a one picture kind of layout girl. I cram as many pictures on a page as possible. That said...every once in a while, I think a picture deserves a page of its own. Our spring involves lots of baseball practices and games. The routine is me flying home from work...normally a few minutes late. Pat running out the door to take either Ryan or Jonathon to where they need to be. I'll pack up a cooler of juice boxes and various snacks. An occasional run through the drive through. Marcel and Collin know the drill. They're happiest when there is a playground at the baseball field. This particular picture is at a field where there is no playground but there is a tempting creek with woods...there is also a very interesting port-a-let. We visit that about four times per game...not sure what the fascination is with little boys and port-a-lets, but it definitely exists! Even though they aren't looking the same way, I thought this was a sweet picture of them...knowing in the background I'm yelling to not go into the woods!
Ingredients: Papers from My Mind's Eyes Penny Lane Free Bird "My Friend" Collection; SU Chocolate Chip Paper

1 comment:

laura vegas said...

i've toted my share of kids around to soccer and softball practices. always nice when the ones being toted around, have someone to share their wait time with. lol! it's a great photo of them ... and the story behind it is even cuter!