This month's PTI Blog Hop Challenge is to use the office supplies you have in your stash! I decided to make a gift for my niece, Kate's, birthday. I started with this fun card to use some of my PTI felt and buttons, Basic Grey papers and a good old binder clip!
She loves to write and color, so I pulled out a little composition notebook for her to color and journal. I glammed it up a bit with some Thickers glitter stickers and yummy PTI felt using my Blooming Blossoms dies. The paper is attached to the notebook with some good old Modge Podge.
Hope you're enjoying the blog hop!
Ingredients: Card: Bazill Basics Paper, PTI Felt, Buttons, Twine and Signature Greetings; Basic Grey Paper
Notebook: My Mind's Eye Paper; SU Whisper White Ribbon, PTI Felt, Buttons, Twine, Thickers Stickers



Both of these are oh so cute and colorful!!
ReplyDeleteNice use of felt.
ReplyDeleteDarling card & gift!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your comp. book!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! love this!
ReplyDeleteCute gift ensemble, I'm sure she'll love it!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great gift set. Love the colors and the felt.
ReplyDeletei love the bright colors!!
ReplyDeleteCute card and notebook...your niece is gonna love it!!! Hugs ~S~
ReplyDeleteLove the vibrant colors and great design!
ReplyDeleteSo bright and cheery! What a great gift idea for your niece!
ReplyDeleteGreat colors and love the ruled paper look! Great card,Lynn!
ReplyDeleteCute card and I love the finished look of the composition book!
ReplyDeleteGreat colors -- I'm sure your niece will love it!
ReplyDeleteLovely CAS card that fits the challenge perfectly! And your niece is going to love her adorable matching notebook!
ReplyDeleteCute card and sweet notebook--love the wonderful bright colors!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, love it! *Ü* *Ü* *Ü* *Ü* *Ü*
ReplyDeleteLovely, cheery cards! Great job!
ReplyDeleteA great clean and simple card. Such pretty, bright colors!
ReplyDeleteVERY cute! I need to pick up some of those clips!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great gift and matching card! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteThis is super simple. Love that.
ReplyDeleteSooo Cute!! Love the journal!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I love the little journal!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great gift! Very cute projects!
ReplyDeleteI like that altered notebook and the felt flowers! The flower dies are on my list at CHA.
ReplyDeleteReally cute! Love your felt flowers.
ReplyDeleteLove the way you've kept these so clean! Your notebook is the last word in adorable!
ReplyDeleteToo cute, your niece will enjoy this! Pretty colors!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable, Lynn!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card, the index card looks cool. And your niece should love her notebook, it is so adorable.
ReplyDeleteLovely and cheery, love how you used those felt, I need to get the flower die don't I?
ReplyDeleteI thought you were on vacation!!! This is so cute and the colors are just WONDERFUL!!
ReplyDeleteI really like this, fresh simple and pretty, from one Mum of four boys to another :-)
ReplyDeleteSweet gift set - your niece will love it Lynn. I'm a huge fan of die cut felt recently.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I LOVE your banner! Too cute!
Great job on both of them. Love the colors!
ReplyDelete