Happy Friday! Time to play along with the Embellish Invitation Color Challenge...I sat on my entry for this challenge for a few days before I created something. The gold had me a little stumped. I pulled out the green, red and white and then started stamping with my PTI Fancy Flourishes set. That set is very inky! I love it! I stamped in gold ink and then I clear embossed the sheets prior to punches out a whole punch of stars. The background layer behind the stars is gold...it looks like kraft, but I promise it's gold! I think used my PTI Fillable Frames and stamped on the You're Invited. I think this invitation would be fun for a Christmas or New Year's party! Hope you like it! Have a fabulous weekend!
Edited: I kept looking at this card not liking the gold ribbon. I decided to change it to a red ribbon that happens to have similar flourishes on it like the stars...much happier now!
Newest Version:
Version 1
Ingredients: Archiver's Red and Gold Paper; Bazzill Basics Green and White Paper; Gold Ink; SU Real Red Ink; PTI Fancy Flourishes and Borders and Corners Monogram Edition; Ribbon; Clear Embossing Powder


Great card, love this!!!! :) :) :) :) :) have a great weekend!!!
ReplyDeleteOh I love this!
ReplyDeleteHow super cool is this card?!?! LOVE all those stars! :)
ReplyDeleteLynn this card is stunning, I love the colours.
ReplyDeleteRach:)
The stars are amazing! Thanks so much for taking on an Embellish challenge!
ReplyDeleteI love the graphic simplicity of your gorgeous design! Thanks so much for playing along with Embellish! Hugs!
ReplyDelete