Lucy's latest challenge is to use white, light blue and kraft together...and add a bird to your card for extra points! I immediately thought of the cute Jillibean birdhouses! I embossed the leaves in the backgrounds with clear embossing powder on the kraft. I think I actually stitched straight around the edges for once too!
This picture shows the dimension of the card a bit more...used dimensionals to pop up the background and the bird houses.
Ingredients: Jillibean Soup Egg Drop Soup and Old Cabbage World Stew Paper, PTI Turning a New Leaf and Round and Round Stamps; PTI Twine; Making Memories Buttons; Stampin' Up Kraft, Whisper White and Bordering Blue Paper; Stitching; Cricut Accent Essentials; SU Chocolate Chip Ink


Oh this is so lovely Lynn. Those wee bird houses are adorable. A beautiful mix of soft colours too - perfect :D
ReplyDeleteThis just has it "going' on"!!!! I think you'll win in the challenge! Also, didn't have time to comment, but I love your mom's card below, too! (The scrapbook fill in cracked me up...grandmas always get top billing! :)
ReplyDeleteCUTE CUTE CUTE! Love this! Great soft blue hue! :)
ReplyDeleteOh wow - this is stunning. Love the colours, and pretty bird houses. And amazing stitching too. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing :) You're such a dedicated contributor. x
ReplyDeleteHow lovely. Those birdhouses are just so cute!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card... love it!! :) :) :)
ReplyDeleteAck! Those birdhouses are so darn cute! I love your use of twine - really fits the card well!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Aimes
x
So, so cute! You did a perfect job with the leaves. The fill out the card without being too busy.
ReplyDeleteThis is really cute! Love your choices!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this, so cute and great job on the challenge!!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute birdhouses and overall design! Lovely colors, too. Yep- this whole card is FAB!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME card!! Congrats on your 1st place win at Lucy's challenge!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card design! Congrats on your win!
ReplyDelete