Happy Sunday night! This is my first time participating in the PTI Blog Hop...the challenge this month was to use tissue on your card. I have never used tissue before on any of my cards. I used my PTI large scallop die and then used Ranger Distress Ink to match the three colors in the paper...added flowers and yummy buttons...all perfect for a Mother's Day card for my mother-in-law who loves anything with blues in it!Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by the blog hop!
Ingredients: Ranger Distress Ink Wild Honey; Faded Jeans and Broken China: October Afternoon DSP; PTI Buttons; PTI Beautiful Blossoms II and Daily Design Sentiments Stamps; SU So Saffron and Very Vanilla Paper; PTI Twine

Lovely card, I like your color combo and those pretty ruffles!!
ReplyDeleteLove those colored scallops! Good job with the challenge and welcome to the blog hop.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous scallops! Cute card!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the hop!! Love your card! Those scallops are so pretty!
ReplyDeleteGreat job!
ReplyDeleteGreat ruffles! Pretty card!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the hop! Love the colors you used here!
ReplyDeleteI love the ruffle! And the flowers! Such a pretty card!
ReplyDeletebeautiful scallops Lynn!
ReplyDeleteLove this card! So fun and the scallops are great!
ReplyDeleteLove your color combo too & those scallops are to die for!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty card! I love the simplicity of it.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!! I love those scallops and your colors are awesome!
ReplyDeleteVery fresh and pretty, I like the colors and layout.
ReplyDeleteLove the tissue scallops!
ReplyDeleteSooo pretty - love these colours and the layered scallops!
ReplyDeleteGreat ruffle scallops. Way to rock the tissue paper challenge.
ReplyDeleteIt's a good life!
Terri E.
This is such a pretty card Lynn! I love the tissue paper scallops and the beautiful colors you used!
ReplyDeleteLove everything about this card, the flowers,the tissue, and the colors!
ReplyDeleteLove your card! The way you layer the border turned out so pretty!
ReplyDeleteFun card! I love your colors and your scallops.
ReplyDeleteLove the scallops and your color scheme.
ReplyDeleteI am lovin those scallops and that color combo! It is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove the scallops!
ReplyDeletelove those scallops, they look so soft and sweet! :)
ReplyDeleteVery, very pretty. Love the scallops.
ReplyDeletePretty scallop tissue ruffles. Lovely!
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty colors! love that paper!
ReplyDeletePretty card and I love the use of tissue paper to make those scallops. Congratulations on participating in your first Papertrey Ink blog hop!
ReplyDeleteYour card is so PRETTY! I LOVE the big scallops!
ReplyDeleteHappy Hopping!
Love those distressed scallops...they are a perfect fit with your adorable card..the colors and prints are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI love the scallop ruffles!! Great colors on this beautiful card!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card!! Love those ruffles! Your colors are fantastic!
ReplyDeleteLove how you colored the tissue paper to match! Beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteI love your beautifully colored scallops! Gorgeous card!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your first blog hop and on already having a mother's day card finished for your mother-in-law! Love the way you colored the tissue paper!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! Love the scallops!
ReplyDeleteJust lovely!
ReplyDeleteBlue and yellow will make me happy every time, too. Love those big scallops and it is such a happy card. Great job!
ReplyDeleteReally pretty!!! The scallops look great!
ReplyDeleteGlad to have you join us! Very nice card - I love the colors.
ReplyDeleteGreat job on your first hop! I love the colors ans softness of the ruffles. (By the way, great blog design and header. I hadn't visited before, and found it really striking.)
ReplyDeleteI'm a first time blog hopper too. I love how you used the tissue paper as ruffles and flowers.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!!!! You rocked your first PTI hop!!! Hugs ~S~
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your first blog hop! Ain't it fun?? Lovin the batik look of your scallops. Way to knock this one out!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're participating tonight! Love the colored scallops!
ReplyDeleteYay! So glad you got to play along tonight. I love the idea of coloring the tissue paper! Great job with the challenge :)Hope you play again!
ReplyDeletevery pretty!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty! Those soft scallops are perfect!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. Love the way you colored the ruffles!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! I love how the border came out, those inks match your papers so well, it's so soft and pretty!
ReplyDeleteSimply beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThe tissue scallops are so pretty. Very pretty.
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable! Thank you for the comment, please follow and play along in my weekly challenges!!!
ReplyDeletePretty scallop ruffles!
ReplyDeleteLovely ruffles, and I really like the colour scheme on the card too!
ReplyDeleteWOW! I REALLY LOVE this card!!!! The colors and the flowers and the scallops are just FAB!!!
ReplyDelete