I've decided to make a few more Valentines...actually I think these could be used for a lot of occasions, not just Valentine's Day! I used two challenges for my inspiration! Lucy's and Clean & Simple...I adore both of these blogs!My boys are doing the snow dance tonight...Jonathon's friends mom told him he had to flush the toilet at 8 and were his jammies inside out...of course he did both right on cue! When I told Ryan it was time for bed he looked at me completely disgusted..."You know we're not going to have school tomorrow." Remember how many times as a kid you wished for a snow day and it just never happened? We'll see if the weather folks have it right or not!



This is GREAT!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! This leaf stamp set is on my wish list!
ReplyDeleteOh Wow -this is absolutely gorgeous. I love that leaf stamp, and the butterflies and dots, and ribbon - what a gorgeous combination.
ReplyDeleteWOW! This is beautiful! I love the way you arranged the butterflies and pearls!!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! Love your take on the sketch! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card! I love these butterflies and tiny pearls you've added.
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting and commenting on my blog!
So beautiful! Love these colours!
ReplyDelete