My nana sent me some fun ribbon and buttons last week...so I put them to use on a card for her today! All of the supplies are SU on this card except the ribbon and buttons!To make the card, I embossed the one triangle on the card. I punched a scalloped circle and flower and then stamped them both with white craft ink using the Vintage Vogue set. I crumpled them both up a bit and then put one of the buttons on that my nana sent!
I love the new SU stamps and cases for the clear mount stamps. Easy to use and the storage is great!
Thanks to Stampin' 411 for the sketch inspiration.


This is very dramatic in a wonderful way!!!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteOh so fun, this is so rich and beautiful! Whewee!! Gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThis is so elegant, Lynn - great ribbon! What a wonderful gift!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along this week!
What an elegant card Lynn!!! I love everything about it and I love love love your new blog look!! Thanks for playing along this week with us too!!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!! The stamp definitely coordinates with that Razzleberry dsp.
ReplyDelete