
One of my co-workers is going back to school to get her bachelor's degree. She's a single mom and work full-times so she'll be going to school at night on-line. I'm so impressed by her determination to get her degree. I wanted to give her a little note of encouragement to keep up the hard work!
Ingredients: SU Kraft, Blush Blossom paper, Rose Red ribbon and ink; PaperTrey Ink Flourishes and Mega Mixed Messages
Beautiful card, I love the colour combo.
ReplyDeleteRach:)
A gorgeous card, Lynn. The flower is beautiful, the colours are great, and I love the swirl, Jo
ReplyDeleteI have this paper in my stash, now
ReplyDeleteI know what I want to do with it! Thanks! Sometimes I just need a little inspiration.
This is such a pretty card. I love the colours and the designs on the paper.
ReplyDeleteNicole
Such a bright and happy card! I love the flower and the colours! Rach
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Lynn! That flower is to die for....
ReplyDeleteI would love one of those LOL!
Kirsty xx
OH YAY you got to play again Lynn! That is a beautiful creation for an amazing person! What a wonderful encouragement you are! Love the flower and those swirls! Thanks so much for playing! Love Keesh x
ReplyDelete