Sunday, August 25, 2019

Happy Sunday


Happy Sunday my friends...we've had a busy weekend running around to a variety of activities but yesterday I had a few hours at my craft table. I was so happy as I can't tell you the last time I've spent more than an hour creating. I had a lot of cards I needed to send for upcoming birthdays, thank yous and a few thinking of you cards for family and friends that could use some extra encouragement. So I quickly was looking for a few challenges to play along with. My first card above I made using the fun inspiration from the Inkspirational Challenge. Love the color palette for their retro challenge. I picked up these sentiments from Taylored Expressions. I love them!


My second card is going to a co-worker who is doing a fabulous job as a thank you for a job well done. This was inspired by the current CAS(E) this Sketch. I made multiples of this one as well as the birthday one. I'm so happy to be creating. Hope you got some time to create this weekend too.



2 comments:

Marlena M. said...

I'm so happy you got to create these lovelies Lynn! Wonderful movement on your card ~the fun sentiment dances along with the embellishments swimmingly. Thank you for joining us at INkspirational~

ELIZABETH said...

This is my testimony about the good work of Prophet Abulele who helped me.... I'm ELIZABETH from Arizona, UNITED STATE. And I am sorry for putting this on internet but I will have to because I want people to know this great spell caster that brought back my husband who left me out for past 6 years, I eventually melt this man on a blog site posting by one of his client that he helped, I explained everything to him and he told me about Prophet Abulele the spell caster that he had encounter with and he gave me an email address -prophetabulelehealingtemple@gmail.com and I wrote to the spell caster and told him my problems. In just 3 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster called Prophet Abulele, sir all you told me has come to pass and thank you sir. Please I want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to his or her problem, i advice you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real, he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tell is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is- prophetabulelehealingtemple@gmail.com or directly on whats App him +2349022406159