Thursday, April 18, 2019

Time Out: Thanks for Everything

I'm back for a reminder post for the current challenge over at Time Out!  The challenge is a theme challenge to be use embellishments on your card.  I also love a touch of twine and a few gems here and there so I immediately new what I'd add to the card.

Our sponsor is Birch Press Designs and I've used this fabulous Stitched Maple Circle Frame die that they sent to me.  It is a lot of fun.. I used the middle maple leaf but could use it for some many other things.  Be sure to pop on over to their blog to take a look at all of their fabulous stamping goodies!

And be sure to pop on over to Time Out to play along with us and gain the change to win some amazing goodies!  And be sure to pop on over to our guest designer Andrea for gorgeous inspiration as well!  You will be sure to love her CAS designs!

10 comments:

Anita in France said...

Lovely warm colours with the kraft, Lynn ... the natural twine is perfect with them! Such a gorgeous card! Hugs, Anita :)

KandA said...

Goreous card Lynn, such lovely colours and the added embellishments are a perfect finish. Thanks for the shout out xx

Gerrina said...

You show how 2 kinds of embelishment can make a crad so beautiful and tranquil; love this card! Hugs, Gerrina

sandie said...

Wonderful to add the twine and love you kept one leave plain-super card x

Bobby said...

There's a wonderful rustic look to your card, Lynn, with the colors and the twine.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Gorgeous card, Lynn. I love those wonderful colored leaves and I also love that you left one solid. The twine is so rustic and goes perfectly with the leaves. The dots are perfectly placed as is your sentiment. Great composition!

Betty4 said...

Oh my goodness! I just found your site and I'm thrilled I did. It looks like I need a big mug of tea and several hours to go through your blog! I'm loving every one of your creations.

Greta said...

I'm always drawn to leaf images & these are beautiful! Love the choice of twine & gems for your embellishments!

pinky said...

Your card is just beautiful Lynn. The layout works perfectly and the colours are gorgeous.

Sue Lelli said...

Hi Lynn! I LOVE the twine on your cards and those gems add so much! Beautiful card! THX for stopping by my blog!