Thursday, March 7, 2019

Time Out: Happy Birthday

I'm back for a reminder post for the current challenge over at Time Out!  Our challenge is a word challenge: Unique! I love the Catherine Pooler stamps we got for our challenge - I love sentiments so (Simply Stated Set) very much so I used the sentiment for my card along with repeating the flower - I thought it was fun to have one unique colored flower.

As I mentioned earlier, our sponsor is Catherine Pooler who has amazing stamps, inks and dies. You won't be disappointed having a shopping trip there!

And be sure to pop on over to Time Out to play along with us and gain the change to win some Catherine Pooler goodies!  And be sure to pop on over to our guest designer Elizabeth for gorgeous inspiration as well!

10 comments:

Gerrina said...

This is such a great way to showcase the hallenge word unique! and a beautiful card! Hugs, Gerrina

Bobby said...

So cute, Lynn.

sandie said...

fabulous card Lynn-adore the one little 'unique' flower....and think I may have this CP ink now-got 11 now!!

Joyce said...

Love the softness of the neutrals and colors on this pretty card.

Lisa Elton said...

This is charming Lynn! I like the single colored bloom!

Shirley A. said...

Adorable card. I would never have thought to do that and I like it very much. Thanks for your great cards.

Darnell said...

I love your unique flower, Lynn! And what a great CASlicious design!! Hugs, Darnell

Anita in France said...

That little blue flower sure is unique amid the field of monochrome ones, Lynn ... this is so pretty! Hugs, Anita :)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love the color palate and the way that one little flower stands out. Great take on the challenge, Lynn!

Helen Kalb said...

A blue flower of hope and such a pretty card!