Thursday, December 13, 2018

Time Out: Joy


Welcome back to the reminder post about the challenge over at Time Out!  At the end of September I went on a crafty retreat and cased this gorgeous card from my dear friend, Laurie. I thought it was the perfect card to play along with for this challenge.


Our sponsor for this fabulous challenge is Uniko. Bev has so many gorgeous stamps...be sure to pop over and take a look at her shop.

Our guest designer is the oh so talented Chrissie!  We're so happy to have her playing along with us! I hope that you have time to come play along with us at Time Out!

7 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

CAS and gives me so much JOY to look at! LOVE the design!

sandie said...

Love that background die and adore how you used the snowflake x

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Lynn, I like the snowflake for your O!

Gerrina said...

Beautiful how you gave it dimension with that background! Hugs, Gerrina

Marisa said...

My favorite Christmas word and embellishment. Love the added dimension with the background.

Anita in France said...

Crisp, CAS background and one of my favourite words, Lynn ... this is just beautiful! Hugs, Anita :)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a wonderful design. I love the diecut panel and the way that snowflake fits perfectly in the "o".