Sunday, October 14, 2018

Congratulations


Happy Sunday my friends.  After heading to yoga with a girlfriend this morning, I've been enjoying a lazy day on the couch watching football. 

I was looking through the current challenges and found that this card I made for a wedding we went to last night worked really well for the current sketch over at CAS(e) this Sketch. Just need to flip the sketch!  This is one of my favorite challenges. Love an awesome CAS sketch!  

Hope you all are getting some crafty time as well and that your week gets off to a great start!

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What an elegant wedding card Lynn! I like the border you added. We turned on the Browns during our late lunch today...it was not pretty LOL!!

Gerrina said...

Beautiful card! Love the dark background. We had s lazy sunday çause it is so summerly here at the moment; we just wanted to enjoy it. Went into my craftroom aswel; goodn't help it :) Hugs, Gerrina

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Ever so chic.

Bobby said...

What an elegant CAS card, Lynn.

Happy Dance said...

Gorgeous wedding card, and how cool that it fit with the current CTS! Such elegant colors, too. Really a sweet wedding card. Saw some pix of you and the KS house. Looks like you had a great time! Sending hugs. xo Bev

donna mikasa said...

Beautiful wedding card--so elegant! And I love that your flipped design fits the sketch!

Anita in France said...

Elegant and chic, Lynn ... the monochrome is fabulous with the touch of shimmer along the edge! Hugs, Anita :)