Sunday, May 20, 2018

Dream Big

Happy Sunday friend!  I'm playing along over at CAS(e) this Sketch!  Tis the season for proms, graduations and lots of end of the school year fun events....and I am in need of graduation cards for a few of our friends children and I thought this sketch was perfect. I turned it upside down and thought it would be fun to make it look like the caps were all thrown in the air.

I can't even begin to tell you happy I was to have a solid couple of hours crafting away yesterday. It has been way too long since that has happened. Here's to lots of crafty time for all of us!

And here's a few pictures of Jonathon and friends heading off to their junior prom last night. They had a great time!


7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

CAS perfection Lynn!! CUTE photos of the kids!!

sandie said...

I adore this card-such a fab use of the sketch and so pleased you got some crafty time.
Fab photos x

Leigh Penner said...

I love how you rotated the sketch! Your card is fabulous!

Anita in France said...

Such a fun, celebratory card, Lynn ... and fabulous photo's! Hugs, Anita :)

Happy Dance said...

Perfect card, Lynn! Reminds me of UW's graduation (watched online), with all those hats flying in the air! Love this card. And your son is a handsome young man; it's been fun seeing his photos and how he's grown through the years! Bev

donna mikasa said...

Great rotation of the sketch--love those grad caps in the air!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love the grad card, just so fun!! Jonathon looks so dapper with his pretty prom date. Hope they had a great time!