Thursday, February 22, 2018

Time Out: Crafty Time


I'm back!   It's time for a reminder about the challenge over at Time Out!  We'd love for you to come play along with us. The challenge theme is: Hobbies. I saw this sentiment when I was away at my crafty weekend last year and knew I had to use it for this challenge. It made me laugh so hard!


And we have a sponsor for our challenge. CAS-ual Friday Stamps will be offering a $20 gift certificate to the winner of the challenge.  Feel free to play along too with the random twist of creating a single layer card!  Please pop on over to the Time Out challenge - we'd love for you to play along with us!

14 comments:

sandie said...

This card made me laugh so much too and I am proud to be the owner of this delight!! Adore the changing purples and how it is grounded with the score lines xx

Darnell said...

Haha, I almost made a card with this, Lynn! It's just the best bold sediment ever for us lady crafters!! I love how you ombred it! The score lines and embellies are perfect touches!! Hugs, Darnell

Rebecca Ednie said...

Who makes this stamp? I have to get it!!

Sue Lelli said...

OMGosh that sentiment is too FUNNY! FAB card, Lynn!

Gerrina said...

Love the ombre inking! Hugs, Gerrina

~amy~ said...

Hilarious, I love this!

Happy Dance said...

That pretty much describes me this morning...waiting for DH to get up so I can get his breakfast, the the boobs go 'up,' lol!! What a fun, fun card. LOVE that sentiment! Any crafter would love this. Have a great weekend. Bev

Joyce said...

You know how much I love this card. So very funny and absolutely spot on perfect. Love the ombre inking too.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is just fantastic! What a fabulous sentiment - it needs nothing more. Love the ombre treatment! Thanks for the laugh.

Tracey McNeely said...

This is fantastic! The countdown is on!!!

Lisa Elton said...

This was good for a big laugh, what a fun card Lynn!

Bobby said...

I have to keep the boobs up while crafting or they'd be on the desk and in my way, Lynn. This is so fun - and funny.

Anita in France said...

Thank you, Lynn ... had a great laugh at this one ... it's a riot ... and so fun! Hugs, Anita :)

Nonni said...

This really is a hilarious sentiment and so true too! Thanks for the giggle!