Thursday, January 11, 2018

Time Out: Thanks a Latte


Hello! It's time for our reminder post over at Time Out!  We're only challenge #100. We challenge you to be Thankful and ours sponsor is  Verve with the winner getting a stamp set of their choice. 
My card today features the Verve set:  Holiday Treats.  I made multiples of this card and included them in the card sets I made for family and friends. I have always loved this set and it has gotten lots of use over the years!

We have two fabulous guest designers who I adore: Bobby and Julee. Please pop on over to their blogs along with the Time Out blog to check our their gorgeous cards, our design team's amazing talent and most importantly to play along!


16 comments:

Anita in France said...

Bright, cute and so fun, Lynn ... deliciously CAS! Hugs, Anita :)

sandie said...

I really like thus design Lynn, like the placement of the cups and the dsp with the score lines-pinning this one for future!

Gerrina said...

Love the bright colours! an really lift a day... Hugs, Gerrina

Lisa Kind said...

Adorable Lynn! Love the primary colors and the layout. Very cute card! I can see why you made multiples of it!

Lisa Elton said...

Wha a cute and happy card Lynn!!

Bobby said...

Love the design layout and the fun colors of the cups, Lynn.

Maureen said...

I’ll take a latte in any one of those cups! So adorable! Ox

Nonni said...

Wonderful CAS design, Lynn! I love those tiny latte cups and your colors look so bright and happy too! I need to remember this layout for future, great job!

Jill V said...

I can see why you love this stamp set so much - those coffee cups are adorable! I love the fun happy colours too - great card!

Kristie Goulet said...

Such an adorable card, Lynn!!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love this design a latte! Great volors. Great take on the challenge.

Marlena M. said...

Such a clean, crisp design Lynn!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is such a darling card design! Love those colorful cups!

Joyce said...

This is wonderful, and each coffee cup is perfectly placed to highlight your sentiment.

Tracey McNeely said...

Cute clean and simple design friend!

Sue Lelli said...

CUTE with the lattes! CAS beauty!