Sunday, December 10, 2017

With Sympathy



Happy Sunday my friends. I know I say this every year, but I'm not sure how we are two weeks away from Christmas again!  I'm traveling for work this week, so am feeling even more rushed!  Lots to be done before Santa arrives at our house.  But!  I sneak in some crafting today. Trying to finish up the card sets my mum asked me to do for her friends.  So this sympathy card was made in multiples to put in the sets.

It was inspired by Anita's gorgeous card over at Muse this week. I love using challenges to jump start my crafting!


7 comments:

sandie said...

I love this CAS version of Anita’s card, wonderful embossing and calming colouring. Hope the travelling isn’t too bad x

Darnell said...

This is so serene, Lynn, and a fantastic CASE of Anita's card! I clicked to enlarge to embrace all the goodness!! Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell

Neets B said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Lynn. Soft yellows are perfect for sympathy cards which aren't easy to make. So glad I inspired you and thank you for playing along at Muse this week, Anita x

Bobby said...

Lovely card, Lynn, and a perfect CASE of Anita's card.

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely and peaceful. Safe travels!

Gerrina said...

That jump start worked out great; love the card and think you will put some beautiful sets together! Hugs, Gerrina

Anita in France said...

Soft and lovely, Lynn ... so serene! Hugs, Anita :)