Friday, September 1, 2017

Curtain Call: Dream

Welcome to the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!!
This week we are inviting you to join us for...

I loved the look and feel of this inspiration photo and new I wanted to go for a super CAS design.  I decided to make a card for my oldest who left for his sophomore year of college last Friday.  Pat took him back to school and I backed this in his bag with a note of love and encouragement.  He's very used to me tucking in notes to his things!  Wonder what he really thinks of them?!
The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge so we would love for you to come and play along.  Please pop on over to play with us at Curtain Call...we'd love to see how you're inspired!

13 comments:

Happy Dance said...

He must love all of them, Lynn. I know I would, and I'd save each and every one of them forever. This is just beautiful, and he'll love that sentiment, too. We'll have to chat one of these days... : ) Bev

Kathy said...

Love your card. I just ordered this stamp set - thanks for the idea to send lovely inspirational cards to college students.

Darnell said...

This card was very moving for me, Lynn, because I used to do the same thing for my son during his college years. It's a beautiful thing to do and I believe that your wonderful cards and notes mean the world to him!! Hope you are enjoying the long weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

Anita in France said...

A wonderful card with a beautiful quote, Lynn ... what a lovely 'hug from home' for your son to discover as he's unpacking! Hugs, Anita :)

Gerrina said...

Stunning and looks so simple...great text! Hope you have a good and sunny sunday!

Leigh Penner said...

Lovely! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo, Lynn!

Karen B. said...

I would think that he treasures them, although he might not admit it until he's older :)
Perfect CAS card for your oldest.

sandie said...

Gorgeous soft take on this challenge. Love the textured card and strip of card at the edge, lovely design x

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love this sentiment

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a pretty CAS card Lynn!

Tracey McNeely said...

I am sure that he loves getting little notes of encouragement from you. What a beautiful sentiment and of course your clean and simple card. Wishing Ryan the bet of luck this year at college.

Bobby said...

This is perfect, Lynn. Not only for the challenge but for an encouragement card for Ryan. I have three grandchildren who are sophomores at Central Michigan University and one is a freshman at Western. Maybe I need to make them cards.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a perfect card. Love it!