Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Reach for the Stars


Hi there....graduation season is fast approaching!  I don't need as many cards this year as I did last year (since I don't have a graduate this year!), but I do have several special folks (a niece and a nephew) graduating this year.  So...when I was away on my craft retreat a few weeks ago I borrowed this fabulous Lil' Inkers set.  Love the sentiments on it and made several cards from it. Thinking that set and this one from Lil' Inkers need to make their way into my house :)  This one is going to my niece from my brother and sister-in-law.  They had three to choose from and picked this one as their favorite.

Have a favorite graduation stamp set that you love?  I'm always on the look out for grad sets...comment away if you have a favorite! Thanks in advance.

11 comments:

Jennifer K said...

Still love this one! Those sentiments are great, I agree!

Bobby said...

This is great, Lynn, and could be a masculine card. I wish I did have a favorite graduate stamp. We have two grands graduating this year and I'm not sure what I'm going to use. I do have a couple of cards I made that say "Let your dreams take flight" and those may have to be it.

Happy Dance said...

Easy to see why your b & sil chose this one; it's fantastic. Love the colors and that sentiment is fabulous. As of late, I've been using my Silhouette for the grad cards I need, and last year, when our Lizzy graduated, her mom borrowed my machine to make tons. The designs can be printed and cut too! I have a nice grad stamp set from MFT... Hope all is going well with you. Giant hugs. Bev

Lisa Elton said...

Love the chunky polka dots and the sentiment! This is terrific Lynn!

Gerrina said...

What a perfect sentiment! Love the angles and fits beautiful in your design! Hugs, Gerrina

Karen B. said...

This is one spectacular graduation card. Awesome layout.

~amy~ said...

Such a wonderful grad card!

Anita in France said...

Glitzy and glamourous, Lynn ... perfect to celebrate a graduation! Hugs, Anita :)

Hannelie said...

Awesome card Lynn!

Tracey McNeely said...

The big polka dots paired with the sentiment are a perfect combination for a grad card!

Chrissy Larson said...

Love this card so much and congrats on being featured on the Lil' Inker Designs blog! It was so fun to see your card!