Sunday, April 23, 2017

Celebrate Your Day



Hi there!  My new craft space is almost finished and today was the first day that I went down there to play!  Love, love, love having a dedicated space. I'm sure I'll move things around a bit before I get things into the spot where they work best.  But again...it is SO NICE to have a space again.  So...when I saw the current challenge over at Inkspirational I knew I wanted to play along.  The last couple of years I have made several graduation cards in a graffiti/collage type format so this is pretty close to those cards. This card is going into the mail for a dear friend who turns 40 very soon!  I used stamps from four different companies...love doing that (CAS-ual Fridays, Verve, PaperSmooches and The Craft's Meow (out of business).

Hope you are all sneaking in some crafty time too!

16 comments:

Craft-E-Place said...

Brilliant!
Elaine

~amy~ said...

Yay for your new space, can't wait to see it!
This is a great card, love the mix of companies!

Lisa Elton said...

Hope we get to see photos of your new crafty digs!! I'm so happy you have a little nook all your own to bring us more of your wonderful creations. This card is perfect for your friend's 40th. Love the collage of elements and the little strip of stripes along the border!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super DUPER FUN!!

Nonni said...

Brilliant card, Lynn! I love your collage style stamping, the images you used look greta combined with the sentiments! Thanks for joining Ink too!

Marian said...

That's very cool. Such a fun layout.

Gerrina said...

Great take on the challenge! An elegant one... Oh my think the first months you will spent every first 5 minutes just enjoying that you have a space for you to craft :)! Enjoy the feeling and the new space! Hugs, Gerrina

sandie said...

wow Lynn, you did a great job with this stamping-love the mix of fonts. I found this challenge so hard-great to see you at Ink

Bobby said...

I love how you fit all those sentiments in there, Lynn. You are a real graffiti artist.

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE this graffiti style! Makes a very interesting card! Are we going to see pics of your crafty space?

Kylie said...

Hi Lynn, what a great representation of Graffiti Stamping! I love the stamps you have chosen and the addition of the cupcake is brilliant! Thanks so much for playing along at Inkspirational xx

Karen B. said...

You are a master at this style! Love this!

Anita in France said...

Cool and pretty at the same time, Lynn ... fabulous collage stamping! How fantastic to have your new space ... enjoy making it perfect! Hugs, Anita :)

Hannelie said...

Lovely little collage! Crisp and clean!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lynn your collage art is so fun. So excited that your new craft space is ready, have fun organizing and getting crafty!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so cute! Saw it on instagram in Laurie's spread of birthday cards and thought that HAS to be by Lynn! :) Love it!