It's time for a new challenge over at Curtain Call! When I saw the inspiration photo I'll admit to being a bit stumped...and kept looking back at the picture...and then got a new pack of patterned paper from My Mind's Eye...and I was ready to roll. Love that this patterned paper picks up the colors from the inspiration photo and the triangle type patterns.
This week we are inviting you to join us for...
Now, it's your turn! To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:
1. Create a new Anything Goes paper project (card, scrapbook page, 3D item)...with the option of drawing inspiration from the challenge graphic.
2. Post your project to your blog or public gallery that directly mentions and links to this challenge here at the Curtain Call. You must also copy and paste the inspiration graphic into your post.
3. Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of five other challenges.
4. Complete the Inlinkz section below using the direct link to your project before the deadline on February 25th at 8:00 AM CDT.
5. Prizes, when applicable, will be awarded to randomly selected challenge participants. The LEAD of each challenge will be invited as a Guest Designer for the next challenge.
I hope to see you over at Curtain Call!