Sunday, December 18, 2016

Wishing You the Joy of the Season



Happy Sunday everyone!  I was up early this morning trying to get last minute Christmas things done...including cards for a few of the kids teachers.  Teacher gifts are getting smaller and smaller as the boys get older, but there are certainly several that deserve a very nice gift!  So...I decided to play along with Tag You're It and be inspired by Laurie's fun tag.  Erin was nice enough to send me a card kit and it jump started my crafting this morning with this awesome tag die cut. I'll have a few more cards to share with the kit she provided. Thanks so much Erin..just what I needed to full my creativity!

13 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

Love the shape of that tag and the fun red and white stripes!!! So festive, Lynn!!

~amy~ said...

Oh I ADORE this Lynn!

Karen B. said...

Such a great tag card! I hear ya on the teacher gifts. Nine have at least four each and don't spend the majority of time with any of them.

Marisa said...

Darling - love it!!

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Lynn! I love that PTI die and your trees fit it perfectly!

sandie said...

Gorgeous tag and the strip of DSP the perfect touch x

Bobby said...

That is a great tag die, Lynn, and those darling bottle trees look wonderful in green on the kraft. Thanks for sharing your tag/card with us at Tag You're It!.

Gerrina said...

These trees look so different in green on kraft! But just as beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina

Kelly Szafron said...

Fantastic card! I love the shape of the tag and the colors. Thanks for joining the Tag You're It! Challenge.

cm said...

Such a lovely tag featuring the bottle brush trees! Lucky teachers receiving these cards; they'll be delighted! So glad to see you at Tag You're It!
~carol

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a pretty tag Lynn! The kraft mixed with the red stripped paper is so pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at Tag You're It!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Yeah!! So glad you joined us at Tag You're It, you "helped" me clean on my desk and I jump started some creativity, win-win if you ask me.

Laurie said...

Love this card!!