Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Cards from Erin's Card Kit


Oh I am so happy to be posting multiple times this week!  If you stopped by on Sunday you say I mentioned that Erin had sent me a card kit to jump start my creativity.  Today I have three more cards to share with you from her awesome kit.  First up is a card that had the sentiment stamped.  You all know how much I love a good sentiment that takes center stage. I added a few snowflakes twine and enamel elements. Love this card and it went to a co-worker who has a love of color along with a gift card to her favorite restaurant.


And this card went to a friend who gave us a really nice house warming gift.  And this is right up my alley...love a glass of white wine!


And finally...a nice CAS little number...all I had to do was die cute the image and mat in on a black piece of card stock.  Thanks so much Erin!  I LOVED your kit!  

12 comments:

  1. All so perfectly CAS and great designs! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three great cards, Lynn. I love the wine glasses and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards Lynn! I love the polka dot letters and happy colors on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful cards Lynn, Erin was so sweet to send you a card kit! Must be tired, I made an error in my comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This kit sounds so fun, and wow, I adore your clean and simple cards! I hope you enjoy your day today with your family, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All your cards from Erin's kit are fabulous, Lynn ... that wine sentiment is especially fun! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that wine card cracks me up! What a fun card kit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun concept! Really love the bold, bright, happy colors and touch of texture on the first!

    ReplyDelete