Thursday, October 20, 2016

Time Out: Casing Ardyth



It's time for a reminder of the challenge at Time Out and we're casing one of my absolute favorite card makers, Ardyth. I love her use of white space and color in all of her cards. The movement on her inspiration card below is absolutely gorgeous. I loved all the reds and touch of gold, but decided to go with pinks instead of reds and of course you can see how I used the touch of gold at the bottom of the card. I love to look at Ardyth's card for inspiration.  I hope you are inspired to play along with us at Time Out too!

13 comments:

  1. Love your CASE and goodness is that more layered stamping...looking perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Lynn! Love the layered stamping - so much depth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink is definitely more you, Lynn, and it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The roses look so beautiful! And what a movement in your card in the roses itselfs! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the shine from the gold and those flowers are awesome! Who makes them? (Hoping it's another stamp set I've forgotten I own...) :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty CASE of Ardyth's card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynn this is so pretty, I love those pretty pink flowers and the shin from the gold strip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely layered stamping, Lynn ... such a CAS beauty! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful, Lynn! I love the pink color with gold, so girly and pretty! Great layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty ! The foil strip at the bottom is perfection :) Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your pretty case of Ardyth's card. The soft pinks of your flowers are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete