Thursday, April 14, 2016

Fusion: Love You



Oh la la.  Nothing like a rainbow challenge.  And we have one for you over at Fusion. Or how about those adorable little wellies?  So much to be inspired by either the sketch and/or the inspiration. I went with the rainbow theme and played along using some water color paper and my Zig markers (yes this non-coloring girl still loves them).

How about you...rainbows, sketches, wellies?  Be sure to play along with us over at Fusion!
PROCEDURES:
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.
Pop on over to the Fusion Blog to check out the fabulous cards by our design team showing you how it works!

13 comments:

sandie said...

wow those zig pens are a new love for you and they look amazing here. Had a little play with them at Nonni's and they are a delight x

Karen B. said...

It is always interesting to see the things my boys find when they go discovering with their rain boots on! Love the soft rainbow hues in your card.

Maureen said...

I'm a sucker for a rainbow too! Love the colour against the white and darling grey background :) ox

Julia Aston said...

Your colors look great with the gray paper framing Lynn - really makes the color stand out!

Diane Jaquay said...

Love the balloon, so awesome!!

Jen W. said...

Your rainbow balloon is gorgeous and I love how it pops against the grey! I just broke down and got some Zigs - they were 60% off on Amazon - I thought it would be rude not to get them! Ha ha! hoping to play with them a bit this weekend...

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a pretty rainbow balloon Lynn!

Lindsey said...

So fun!! Confession...I've had zig markers for a couple months now and haven't used them on any cards yet...I'm scared, I guess. But your cards have been amazing with them...your getting me closer to want to try.

Gerrina said...

I love air balloons and this one is so delicately coloured; beautiful! Enjoy the weekend!

Bonnie said...

So fabulous! I love the watercolouring....and I too love those zig markers!

Jinny Newlin said...

So cute, Lynn! Love a good rainbow challenge, and that soft, gray, heart background is perfection!

Anita in France said...

How gorgeous, Lynn ... that pastel rainbow hot air balloon is so cute with the subtle grey heart background! Hugs, Anita :)

Karren said...

Fun card! Love that rainbow balloon!