Friday, November 6, 2015

Quick Crafting


Wednesday night I came home from work and I needed to get a couple of cards out the door. The first one was this top one:  You are Awesome!  I'm playing along with the One Layer Simplicity Challenge where the challenge is to show your gratitude. This card is going to an awesome co-worker who is leaving our company for a new opportunity. I certainly wanted to thank him for the fantastic work he has done for our team.

While I had my Winnie & Walter stamps out, I decided to make another quick card. This time for the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge.  Love gold embossing on red.

I hope you have a fabulous Friday. I'm working, but am attending a meeting where I'll get to catch up with one of my college roommates. Looking forward to it!



12 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love how you created sparkle without any glitter! And the classic colours and layout of your Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at OLS, Lynn!

Kristie Goulet said...

Gorgeous cards, Lynn! Perfectly CAS!!!

Maureen said...

You are a class act, Mrs. Mangan! What a strong leader you are to wish a coworker good luck as they move on. Not everyone does that. I bet it is hard to leave your company with such amazing leadership :) You never cease to amaze me with your OL cards…they always seem to look dimensional some how! Happy Friday! ox

Lisa Elton said...

These are both wonderful Lynn!

Anonymous said...

Candida basic uncomplicated treatments it might be your nail bed illness will be too much state-of-the-art as well as that you’ve got certainly not utilized the actual fix for long ample ZetaClear The item are often in which the issue is certainly not on echo mycosis but some other nail bed abnormality that needs to be observed along with taken care of by way of a.

http://www.healthybeats.net/zetaclear.html

Bobby said...

I need to do more quick crafting. Sometimes my cards take WAY too long to do and don't look any better than your lovelies, Lynn.

Marisa said...

Your co-worker will miss working with you I am sure and what a lovely touch to give them a card. I would do the same as love seeing people reach their full potential. Sure it will touch them. Great Christmas card too! Catching up with college friends/roomies is soooo much fun! Enjoy!!

Happy Dance said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!! There. Got that done! Hope you're celebrating with family and friends!! OH! And your cards above are CASimply gorgeous! Love the Christmas card especially. Beautiful. And a happy birthday to you!! Bev

Gerrina said...

Both cards don't look like you made them so quick; both great colours and that ribbon with the twine looks great! Hugs, Gerrina

Bonnie said...

Very elegant, Lynn! Love that big embossed Merry! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Darnell said...

Two stunning CASlicious cards, Lynn! I hope you had a marvelous time with your old friends and continued your birthday celebration all weekend long!! Hugs, Darnell

Heather said...

I love the simplicity and elegance of your 'two blues' card.