Friday, July 10, 2015

You Color My World


Oh la la...you have to love new dies!  I was super excited to get these Frantic Stamper art palette dies and have a little fun coloring.  Coloring is not normal for me on my projects so it was fun to color a bit outside of the lines so to speak for this card.  For the palette, a touch of color was added with water color markers and then spread out a bit using a water brush pen.  The paint brush was colored using the same technique.  To finish off the card, I added a touch of paper, striped vellum and two strips of washi tape along with a few enamel elements.  This card was inspired by the layout on this card.

FRA-DIE-09594  Paint Brush and Palette Die


14 comments:

  1. I love this Lynn!
    Happy Friday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I like that the colors are flowing off the wells :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your arty rendition of that beautiful layout card, Lynn! It has oodles of dimension and interest and FUN!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this is so adorable Lynn!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card, Lynn! Love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore the big polka dotted washi and "used" paint pallet :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab - love the rainbow of papers and that striped vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The paint palette is brilliant! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great die! And I love your colouring! (maybe this is the start...?) Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lynn, you colour the blogger world! Fabulous card!
    Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, what a fun die and super card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just darling, Lynn.

    ReplyDelete