Thursday, July 2, 2015

Bloom Where You Are Planted


Sharing a second post this week with my awesome dies from Frantic Stampers.  Flowers are my all time favorite types of dies and stamps, so whenever there is a new set...they quickly get added to my cart!  I was itching to play along with these fabulous new Scribble Flowers.  Coral is also one of my favorite go to colors...so a double favorite of coral and flowers!  I die cut the flowers and leaves and then added a small strip of patterned paper to ground the design.  The card was finished off with a sentiment from the coordinating stamp set.

FRA-Die-09559 - Scribble Flowers Die
FRA-Die-09558 - Scribble Flower Base and Leaf Die
FRA-CL-010 - Scribble Flowers Stamps

13 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Gorgeous card Lynn! I love coral as well and that flower is just so pretty!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Beautiful, that seems lke a set you would use. I got the card class organized, remind, was I suppose to do anything else this week? Oh right-- there's a VERY excited 10 year old wondering if he can open his present.right.now.mom.... (it's 5:37am).

Kara said...

pretty!

Kay Miller said...

Wow! So pretty Lynn!! I love the colors and those dies are really beautiful! I love flower dies too :)

~amy~ said...

Loving that bloom Lynn...awesome colors!

Barb said...

Beautiful, Lynn! And my favorite combo - pink and green! Lovely card! ♥

Maureen said...

those dies are so fun! Loving the coral too :)

Lisa Elton said...

I like the coral and fresh green Lynn, this is lovely!

Deepti said...

Beautiful! Love those intricate die cuts :)

Marisa said...

Love coral and love this card :)

Joyce said...

So simple and so pretty. Love the coral with the green.

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE those scribble flowers! FAB card! Can see why you NEEDED these dies!

Jinny Newlin said...

Eeek! Love that layered flower! I totally agree with you about the color coral, and what a perfect green pairing... especially those stripes!