Friday, April 17, 2015

Wish Big



Being the mom of four boys, I am always in need of cards for my boys.  My 11 year old is heading off to a sleepover for a friend this weekend so it was an great opportunity to use the new Frantic Stamper Spitfire die.  The detail on this die is awesome.  I love the subtle lines showing the detail of the plane and the touch of portions that are cut out to emphasize the design.

The plan is definitely periodic so I added a touch of a red, white and blue feel.  To finish off the card I used a touch of patterned paper and the birthday sentiment.  Simple...but certainly packs a punch!


Frantic Stamper Precision Die - Spitfire

12 comments:

Gerrina said...

A real masculine card and love the stripes you used this way! Enjoy the weekend!

Ardyth said...

I don't understand why you didn't call this post "Ardyth, here's something you NEED" lol! I will be ordering this right away for my air-crazy son's birthday cards!

Kristie Goulet said...

That is one great die! Awesome card, Lynn!

I Card Everyone said...

Really great, Lynn... must check out those Frantic Stampers!
=] Michele

Marisa said...

A fabulous boy card!

Bobby said...

It packs a punch indeed, Lynn. Wonderful boys card.

~amy~ said...

awesome card, I'll need to look into that die!
Hope you have a GREAT weekend!

Tracey McNeely said...

What a perfect card for an 11 year old boy, thinking it would also be perfect for my 20 year old boy!

Julia Aston said...

A great masculine card - love that plane and your super card design!

Deepti said...

Fabulous card and I love that plane :)

Anita in France said...

Yep, it does pack such a great punch, Lynn ... it's fabulous! Anita :)

Joyce said...

Fabulous masculine card, perfect for a young boy--or any boy really.